The Scoreology Credit Repair Process
While working with you, we’ll go from listening and learning, to investigating, to verifying and, if needed, disputing invalid trade lines — all to improve your personal credit picture. Read about our simple, but comprehensive process here.
Whatever your goal may be for improving your credit score, Scoreology we can help! Call us today to see if Scoreology is a right fit for you.
We Listen and Learn About You
Start with a free, no pressure phone call. Here, we find your goal for improving your credit.
Your goal is your motivation for improving your credit and everyone has a reason of their own. Give us a call for a brief conversation about you and your goal. If it’s a good fit, we’ll set up a consultation.
- Mortgage or home refinance?
- Do you need an auto loan?
- Credit card? Insurance? Lower interest rates?
- New employment?
- Or maybe you just need more money in your pocket?
Having and knowing your goal will help us create an effective action plan that helps you achieve your credit and financial goals. Even during our first meeting, we aim to educate you about how credit reporting works, about your rights, and about your options for life-changing improvement.
We Get to Know You
Credit reports can be confusing, but they don’t have to be! During this step, we’ll take a look at your credit report with you.
We’ll team up with you to review your credit reports and discuss them line by line — don’t worry, though! We’ll be with you every step of the way!
- Your credit report is generally a list of information. We’ll begin to walk you through negative items working against you, and the positive items that are helping you.
- A big part of what we do is to immediately begin to educate you on ways to build your credit.
Are the trade lines listed on your credit report correct?
Then, we’ll thoroughly investigate your credit profile to make sure your trade lines are listed and accurate. We’ll work with you to discover:
- Incorrect information.
- Inconsistent information.
- Info that is not verifiable.
- Misleading information.
- Out of date information.
- And questionable information.
As we begin, Scoreology will work with you to find potential errors in your credit report and begin to investigate, verify, and validate your debt with your creditors and with the three major reporting agencies.
of credit reports contain errors
We Have Your Back
We want you to be at ease while we do what we do best!
When you’re a Scoreology client, you will know what it feels like to have our experts on your team.
- We may investigate, challenge or dispute some items on your credit report.
- At times and with your consent & knowledge, we may take your case to the credit bureaus, the original creditor, and/or the appropriate government agency.
- Once a debt is verified, we can assist you in negotiating with your creditor.
- We may intervene on your behalf if a creditor transfers a trade line on your credit report to a new collection agency. Yes, it can happen!
- We ensure comments that include the word “dispute” are removed from your credit report. (Did you know comments like that can stop a mortgage COLD? We do!)
Safe & Secure 24/7 Access
We offer state-of-the-art, online tracking of your account in your own personal, secure portal.
- It is safe, secure and simple to use.
- Once logged in, you have access to your progress.
- Our results tracker displays exactly what is being changed and where you are in the repair process.
- Track our activity, send us messages, upload documents, see our messages, and follow your account’s progress 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and what we have done for you.
We Help You Build Your Credit
Your credit report is usually a mix of both positive and negative information.
“Negative“, as in collection accounts, charge off accounts, late payments, public records such as bankruptcies, liens and judgments, and a host of other seemingly innocuous information. You should also have some “positive” information on the report such as a few low balance credit cards or maybe a car loan. If not, your report will only have negative information! So a critical step in increasing the scores is to “build credit.”
We watch your credit and progress, then when the time is right, we make sound suggestions to inprove your credit picture. We’ll continue to educate you on your scores, with ideas and further steps to improve.
We’re Still Here For You
Scoreology experts are with you every step of the way, including when it’s time to make a final review of your account.
Have you achieved the score needed for your goal? Is your FICO score where you need it to be?
Congratulations! We’ll follow up with you again in two years to make sure everything is going well!
Share The Gift Of Credit Freedom!
Refer a friend who you think may be a good fit for our credit building and repair process.
Need some help with your credit score?
Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation today! Get credit-fit for your “reason” in your own one-on-one consult.