Scoreology Credit Repair Albuquerque
We Have Your Credit Answers
It is our belief that every consumer should know all of the facts. As a matter of fact, we will tell you the truth even if you don’t become our client. Overall, our goal is for you to know everything we do about credit and credit repair. It’s important to realize that sometimes credit repair isn’t your best option. For this reason, we’ll always let you know your best options.
Scroll through questions we commonly get asked at Scoreology Credit Repair Albuquerque
Choosing the wrong credit repair company may put you in harm’s way. Choose a credit repair company who cares as much about your credit as you do.
Negative accounts and collections can appear out of nowhere during mortgage preparation. Call us before you go to the mortgage broker to learn about your options.
Dispute comments can stop a mortgage cold. Therefore, let us help you understand dispute comments, what they do, and how they can hurt you.
Afraid of credit cards?
On the positive side, we’ll help you understand how they help your credit score. That is to say, how to lose the fear of credit cards if you want stellar credit.
Think short-term loans help your credit? In fact they may hurt it! With this in mind, let’s work together to find a better way to improve your score.
What is a FICO score? Please explain why there are more 20 different types of FICO scores?
I have a collection account that is reporting an open date, however it is not accurate.
I have heard that collection accounts can be removed but then they show back up.
Specifically, under what circumstances should I settle an account?
My lender advised me that if I paid my collection account all would be fixed. However, once I did my scores dropped significantly.
The auto dealership said I can refinance in 6 months. However, they are they ignoring me now and it’s been 12 months!
My mortgage broker said I need a 620 median score but the loan still won’t close. I am a 620, and by the way, what is a median score?
What is a debt validation letter? Will I receive any of these? And finally, what should I do when I do receive one?
Have a different question?
- Choosing the wrong credit repair company may put you in harm’s way, choose a credit repair company who cares as much about your credit as you do.
- Negative accounts and collections can appear out of nowhere during mortgage preparation. Call us before you go to the mortgage broker to learn about your options.
- Dispute comments can stop a mortgage cold. Let us help you understand dispute comments, what they do, and how they can hurt you.
Afraid of credit cards? We’ll help you understand how they help your credit score, and how to lose the fear of credit cards if you want stellar credit.
- Think short-term loans help your credit? In fact they may hurt it! Let’s work together to find a better way to improve your score.
- Collection triggers? What in the world is that?
- “Want to save 20% on your purchase today?” We’ve all heard this at a retail shop once or twice, learn about what’s actually going on here… spoiler alert: don’t do it!
- Why do I need an active, paid credit monitoring service during this process? Can’t I just use the free one I already have?
Why are my scores different?
- What is a FICO score? Why are there are over 20 different types of FICO scores?
- I have a collection account that is reporting an open date than is not accurate.
- I have heard that collection accounts can be removed and then they show back up.
- Should I settle an account?
- My lender advised me to pay my collection account all would be fixed but my scores dropped significantly.
The auto dealership said I can refinance in 6 months. Why are they ignoring me now it’s been 12 months!
- My mortgage broker said I need a 620 median score but the loan still won’t close I am a 620, and by the way what is a median score?
- What is a debt validation letter? Will I receive any of these? What should I do when I do receive one?
Have a different question?
AGE OF ACOUNTS
The length of time you’ve had accounts on your credit report will affect whether or not lenders will be comfortable giving you a loan, therefore, this number also affects your score.
Whenever a bank or lender checks your credit, this counts as an inquiry. As a result, too many of these could negatively affect your credit score. There are two types of inquiry: a “Hard Pull” and a “Soft Pull” and consequently, both affect your score in different ways.
Payment history makes a huge part of your credit score. To clarify, having many missed or late payments could negatively impact your credit score for years.
Your credit utilization rate is the second most important factor when it comes to determining your credit score. To emphasize, having a utilization rate over 30% could decrease your credit score.
Collections and other “derogatory marks” can stay on your credit report for up to 10 years. By the same token, these types of accounts will negatively affect your credit score and could prevent you from achieving your goals.
If you’ve lost a civil lawsuit that requires you to pay debt or damages, it can appear on your credit reports. In particular, these types of judgements can also cost you money directly from your paycheck.
Why Choose Scoreology Credit Repair Albuquerque?
Scoreology credit repair Albuquerque has been repairing consumer credit for over 7 years. In addition, we have a proven track record of helping folks just like you to improve their credit standing. With that in mind, we would love to speak with you and learn about your specific situation. As a result, we would then advise you on how we may be able to help.
Check out our extensive blog for answers to your credit repair questions and so much more! Or give us a call! We’ll be happy to explain our scientific approach to credit repair, plus it’s faster and easier to reach out to us than do all research on your own.
If you believe in reviews we have a few hundred that you can take a peek at, and we believe you’ll see that we do, in fact, know what we are doing. We’re honest and ultimately, and most importantly, you, our client, is our top priority!
Contact Scoreology Credit Repair Albuquerque
Give us a call or send us a message! There’s no consultation fee and most importantly, no pressure. Accordingly, we’ll strive to answer any of your credit repair questions in terms you’ll understand. In the final analysis, this call could save you a lot of aggravation, time and money. Let us prove it!
We’re Available Monday-Friday
Albuquerque, give us a call for your credit repair needs and options! Indeed, at Scoreology Credit Repair Albuquerque we offer no-pressure insights into how we can help you improve your credit profile.
Call Us Anytime: 505.273.3515
Scoreology Credit Repair Albuquerque
100 Sun Ave NE #650, Albuquerque, NM 87109